Wednesday, May 27, 2009

what she's been up to lately

wearing max's socks:
makes her dance (and slide all over the hard wood floors):
wearing her new dress and jellies GG bought her (she wont leave the house without her jellies):
since the yard is fenced in she's allowed to go outside without me (and ecstatic about it), so when I came outside cause I heard banging on the deck this is what I found:

having a pretend tea party while sitting on her dolls lap:

"singing" with her baby:


kaiya giving us our FHE lesson:


love ya chad!

4 comments:

echo said...

that is my kind of FHE!! short and sweet.

ps. i am not sure if you remembered or not but you have the book for june. i know you are gone and stuff so if you want to trade with someone just let me know. or you can just choose a book and not worry about the 'meeting' until after you get back. whatever is easiest for you.

Stephanie said...

she's having so much fun! these are all so classically awesome. i want to come play too!

Chad said...

I love the dance pose in the socks!

And the last one is my new desktop picture... <3

liko said...

jellies. heart. kaiya - cute as always...