Tuesday, June 16, 2009

flaaashback

max, my grandma and I went to a cool vintage/thrift store in hillcrest called Flashback. It was the best store ever! my grandma rocked this fuzzy zebra hat with a wide brim and big glasses:


garden tea party anyone? My mom said it looked like a stepford wife's dress and my brother said it reminded him of June cleaver. I just couldn't put her down, so fun to wear!

can you tell what this t-shirt says?

who can resist trying on a french dress with a pirate girl painted on it? not i.

this is the dress grandma considered getting to wear to my cousin's wedding, for some reason she changed her mind. I can't figure it out.

got these two beauties and a really cute yellow sweatery top that I can't wait to wear.

Max and Gma are my most favorite people to shop with ever, we had so much fun! you should go there if you ever get the chance.

8 comments:

.Ang. said...

That store had some good stuff!!


Does the shirt say Obama is the new black??

haha Clever

.Ang. said...

ps.. your grandma seems SOO COOL!

Lindsay Rondo said...

Oh I love flashback! Such a fun store! I figured you were in San Diego since you were walking puppies at grossmont center! Looks like you had fun!

liko said...

yeah, 'obama is the new black'. and i absolutely adore those two dresses you scored!!! they look great on you!!

Anonymous said...

haha, thats a great shirt. i love those dresses!

echo said...

that looks like a totally awesome store!! good finds.

lizzie said...

Too much fun. Love the dresses you got.

Jennelle said...

How cute are those dresses! I love them both!!! I might need to hit that place up the next time I am in Cali.