Thursday, June 25, 2009

max's photo shoot

my little bro max decided to do a "photo shoot" with kaiya. they started in the house and then went outside. They were gone for like an hour and took a million pictures. kaiya ate it up, she loves max. They were hilarious.

as kaiya just said: "max make me crazy!" he told her to act crazy for this one, she's good at that. haha!

These are on his moped and outside:

I LOVE this one:

flower child:




5 comments:

Stephanie said...

how awesome! haha the second one is my favorite!

liko said...

nice! looks like she was eating it all up and having fun with it, too!

lizzie said...

What a ham! I love it. My favorite is the flower child pic. I think in a few years she has a future on the cover of a fashion mag.

The Emericks said...

So cute! Looks like she was having a great time! Her hair is so curly! I love it!

Erin said...

i love the second one. she is such a gorgeous little girl with such fabulous hair!