Friday, October 23, 2009

from what i can tell



she had a blast at the pumpkin patch when she went with her school a couple of weeks ago. But just like her Dad she finds pleasure in withholding information from me. So this is all I got, no matter how I poked and prodded or even pretended i didn't care she still kept her mouth closed on the subject.
When we got in the car she decided that the pumpkin would be more safe if it had a seat belt too. And I am happy to report that it made it home safe and sound, where it now resides on our kitchen table.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thomas is totally like that too! I bug him with my questions- haha :) Kaiya is so so cute- love that she put a seatbelt on her pumpkin! We're going to the patch in ewa tomorrow!

liko said...

love that pumpkin and the pumpkin patch!
haha, when she wants to tell you, she will. that's how my kids get sometimes and when i least expect it, they divulge all the details and it makes me happy.

ashley said...

pumpkins need seatbelts too! ours was in the back of our truck and rolled around and got some bruses. good thing kaiya knew how to keep hers safe!

p.s. she looks so much like chad in that first picture!