They laughed and giggled like sisters, they fought like sisters, they played like sisters and they love each other like sisters. There was always so much drama and so much love around here, with these girls.
These are our accidental trip to the beach, which happened to be our last. Somehow we all ended up at the same beach at the same time. I'm glad we did.
Little Nate and Krew
haha! two totally different times and places, just eerily similar pictures. :)
I didn't wake Kaiya up to say goodbye. But they got to say goodbye on the phone later, when Kali called her from the airport. It was sweet and there were lots of kisses and "i love you's" said.
It made me cry all over again.
It was a really sad good-bye, when they all packed up in the car to head out. There were lots of tears and heavy hearts. I'm trying not to relive it, but it still makes me sad.
Kali, Kaiya loves you! and we miss you Jone's family. a lot.
9 comments:
even that post made me tear up! sad to see everyone go different ways sooner or later! what a bummer that we can't all just live in hawaii forever with each other! such adorable pictures!
that is sad, but sweet. we used to live at tva and we still are in touch with the close friends we made there - my parents and us. just to make you feel better - you guys will be friends forever! love all the pictures!!
i'm not going to lie, it creeps me out a little to see such similar pictures!!!! :) that's hillarious!
I just can't comment on the rest because it's too sad still...
awwww- i feel so sad for kaiya and for you and for kali and for shanae and just all around! these pictures are so great and they really were like sisters. someday when they are college roommates these pictures will crack them up!
awe... my heart breaks for you guys! that last picture is adorable.. Kali is just kissing her as much as she can... its so cute!
hey... I saw some mexicanish embroidered shirts/dresses as Sam's club today and thought of you... they were pretty... maybe a little less Mexican than you're thinking of, but they were like $14 or something. so look for them if you go! or next time I'll have a new cell phone and I'll take a pic of them for you... k... I'm so random! BYA!
Melissa, Ryan and I saw your mom at the temple a few days ago. It made me really miss you guys when I saw her. It was neat to have her in the session with us because it made me feel closer to Hawaii and to you guys again! We miss you all!
Melissa,
It is the Wii Resort Games. Uncle got them for Christmas. They are a lot of fun. Max was quite the Wakeboard Pro!
Ger
LOVE THIS POST, Thank you. I am going to need to steal the pictures from you :) I don't think I have the strength yet to make my own goodbye post, but I have loved looking at yours and Kim's. It is so true like mother like daughter. I love those two pics. AND yes I can not wait till they all end up as roommates together at college. We should make that a goal for them :) I wish it were that easy, just tell them all where to go and that would just work out.
WELL I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU AND LOVE THE POST!
That is funny I was signed in under Kali. She has her own email address now :)
Post a Comment