I finished painting the crib about a week ago, but I have been waiting for good lighting to get a picture. But no such luck, and I feel like these pictures don't show the paint colors that well ( that light color is not white, it is light green, but with the flash it looks white). But you get the idea right? Maybe I can get a better picture later, but for now here it is. All finished!
and while I was painting that kaiya was painting this shirt: with lots and lots of puffy paint. I was pretty sure that is was never going to dry, but to my surprise it was dry the next day. she also painting this star shirt and a little fishy shirt: with a potato and fabric paint: using a little fishy and a star cookie cutter:
one for her and one for her brother: she was pretty excited about her little creations!
i must come see this awesome crib i am so in love with all the colors you chose! GOOD JOB friend! you and kaiya are crafty crafters- only part of the reason i love you so.
So so so so cute! I thought the crib was adoreable (I love those colors), and the shirts filled my cuteness radar over the top. You are such a fun mom! Eden would LOVE to do something like this. I'll have to remember this!
the crib colors are perfect. they remind me of the ocean. and potato printing - something my kids haven't yet experienced. deprived, eh? as for the puff paint, i totally was into that craze back in the day. me and my mom. it was cool. love kaiya's use of the paint. :-)
14 comments:
the crib turned out awesome! i want to come see it! and cute little shirts too!
the crib looks Awesome!
good job on the shirts. i love doing potato prints.
i must come see this awesome crib i am so in love with all the colors you chose! GOOD JOB friend! you and kaiya are crafty crafters- only part of the reason i love you so.
So so so so cute! I thought the crib was adoreable (I love those colors), and the shirts filled my cuteness radar over the top. You are such a fun mom! Eden would LOVE to do something like this. I'll have to remember this!
The Crib looks great! I love the colors you decided on! and those matching shirts/onesies are darling!!
gotta love Potato stamps!!!
I'm pretty sure you guys are going to be the ones to bring back puff paint!
the crib colors are perfect. they remind me of the ocean.
and potato printing - something my kids haven't yet experienced. deprived, eh?
as for the puff paint, i totally was into that craze back in the day. me and my mom. it was cool. love kaiya's use of the paint.
:-)
what WONDERFUL creations! I love it all! I love that crib! and kaiya is CRAFTY! I'm very impressed!!!!!
:D Thanks for rubbing off on me! I look up to you and your work of beauty! xox Can't wait for the lil bundle of boy that goes IN that crib!
sooooo cute! I love it!!! I love that she crafts while you do that is soo fun!
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PREGNANCY!!! COOL CRIB
The Crib looks great!! And Kaiya is turning into such a beautiful little lady, she's gonna be such a great big sis!!
Love you guys!
Hey Kaiya I want a fish shirt too. love the crib Moo
CUTE!, Its really fun to watch you develop into such a creative mom and person!! I love it. Kaiya is lucky!
The crib is gorgeous and Kaiya did such a great job with her crafts! She takes after her momma.
love the cradle!!! did you not know that alma is pregnant?
Post a Comment