Friday, April 16, 2010

as good a time as any, right?

I am sitting here at 4:30 AM (yes, really) with the worst "stomach" pain, but it's more like muscle pain underneath my belly. It hurts really bad. I blame Chad, for racing me to the laundry room (have you seen the size of my belly?):) But really I just shouldn't be so competitive.

I figured I might as well be efficient while I am sleeplessly searching remedies on line, and post about easter/general conference which was a really fun, relaxing day.

Katie and Lillie came up and hung out with us for a night and a day and we watched general conference ate good food, took rex on a couple of walks and hunted for easter eggs (couple of times). We also colored easter eggs with our friends a few days before.



these silly girls, were eating easter eggs and having a good time after the decorating:





talking about jesus, with friends right before going easter egg hunting for the last time on easter.
this is how she entertained herself throughout general conference. Stripped down to her underware and got "dressed" with my body pillowcase.
and tried to walk around with it on her head

i made these "bird's nests" for breakfast, really ease, really fun and best of all Kaiya actually ate breakfast without me forcing her for the first time in a long time. She even asked for seconds and thirds throughout the day.

Early morning easter egg hunting with Rex (lili and katie were napping)




her basket after she rummaged through it easter morning:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaiya, you are so silly! we miss you tons! I think your big belly is so awesome, cant wait for mine to get big so i dont just look "fat"!

liko said...

um, is rex your dog?? where have i been??
it was good seeing you last night - it's been a while!!

Heidi Crosby said...

can I put a vote in for you to post instructions on making birds' nest breakfast? We have a really hard time getting our kids to eat.

Easter looks fun. Kaiya has such cute facial expressions. It kinda makes me wish our kids could play. I wonder if we'll ever live in the same state?...

Matti said...

So cute! I'll need that bird nest recipe. ;-)