so my love, i keep meaning to email you and see how things are but i really suck. you understand i am sure :) but i feel bad for being a crappy friend.
i love the last post update- i can't believe how cute noah is. ok, i can, he is yours. sounds like life is pretty good up in utah- it's ok to like it there! i am happy you are happy. i will email soon, but till then i love ya!
4 comments:
those are so cute! How was your move? glad you are close...hope to see you more soon!
Thanks!! I've been wanting something like this- I totally just ordered the green one. :) I'm going to tell everyone about this- what a DEAL!
THANKS! I totally got one! WHAT A STEAL! ;>
sweet! i may just have to get one too!
so my love, i keep meaning to email you and see how things are but i really suck. you understand i am sure :) but i feel bad for being a crappy friend.
i love the last post update- i can't believe how cute noah is. ok, i can, he is yours. sounds like life is pretty good up in utah- it's ok to like it there! i am happy you are happy. i will email soon, but till then i love ya!
Post a Comment