the crazy:
the ugly ( i still love you ella):

I mean how ridiculous are the coat and the bows? We had to do it, she had lots of knots in her beautiful shag, so they had to buzz her to nakedness (they added the bows as a courtesy...so nice). Then we had to get her a coat because she was so cold she just kept shivering all the time (and she still does). So lesson learned, next time we have to brush her hair better and when we do have to cut it, ask politely for them to refrain from adding bows to her hair.
I always made fun of all the clothing section for dogs...and now I am one of those people, you know the ones who buy coats and little tutu's for their dogs. Although I am happy that Kaiya chose the blue plaid coat and not the pink sparkly one.
(well part of him...)


5 comments:
i miss your faces! thanks for posting these!
i love your hair!
thanks for the nice things you said on my blog. i can't believe dr. chapman is in that line of work if she is so unfeeling towards people going through such sad, emotional, stressful times. and thanks for being an example of a strong woman. it helps to know that you went through the same thing and that you are a normal person after going through it all. it gives me hope that i will not always be a giant ball of uncontrollable emotions.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! LOOK AT NOAH! He is so big, every picture he is bigger and bigger! I guess that happens in the first year, I am just sad I am not next door to see this. You look beautiful!
just a repeat commenter- your looking super beautiful and i love your family!
i cant believe how big your little guy is now and how much he looks like your daughter! adorable family!!!!
Post a Comment