Here was the invitation that we passed out around TVA, everyone else got a text.
I love these two sassy girls! It was so funny to try and get a picture of the two of them while they were outside playing with all the kids, they're just too silly.
I love these two sassy girls! It was so funny to try and get a picture of the two of them while they were outside playing with all the kids, they're just too silly.Kim and I making the rainbow cupcakes for their "Rainbow" party ( i loved this theme...perfect for or girls and in Hawaii):

We had a slip n slide:
and a big, messy finger painting station (with homemade finger paints):
painting beauties:
the set-up:
the pinata:
the birthday girls:
and friends:
this picture wont rotate no matter what I do, but here is the proof that Noah was there (and his gma):
I can't believe that this was almost 6 months ago already! I can't believe i haven't posted this yet! haha
I want Kaiya to remember her fun Rainbow party, with her fun friends, in our fun home, when she turned four. What a lucky girl!
1 comment:
You forgot to mention that after all our hard work on those dang rainbow cupcakes the table crashed to the ground and half of them landed on the floor!!!! HA HA HA what a great b-day.
Post a Comment