Sunday, January 30, 2011

"it's so warm outside!"


thats what we utah folk say when it's actually warm enough to go outside, in the wintertime (warm means like 35-40 degrees, thats warm right)?

so when it is "warm" we do all that we can to get out in it. on this day we went for a walk (and I can't resist taking a picture of my cute bundled up kids, especially when they have big smiles on their faces).

And sometimes when the sun is going down it looks like this outside:

definitely a pretty sight to behold.

3 comments:

Baker Family said...

I can't believe how big they are getting, oh it looks so fun! Miss you guys!

Susan said...

I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you have that stroller - its like everyone who has ever lived in D&E own one of those haha. Miss you guys!

Melissa said...

I did have it in Hawaii too! you don't remember? I had to join the club... :)