Monday, January 17, 2011

you are my sunshine



A few weeks back when I was putting kaiya to bed I sang her the song that goes...you are my sunshine... you know the one? she loved it, and this time it stuck out to her. which means that she needed to learn the words. So she did and she sings it all the time, and she asks random family members to sing it to her all the time too.

Fast forward a few weeks, kaiya was in california for a week longer than Chad and I (and Noah), she missed us and we missed her, but it took her a few days to realize it. She really wanted to sing "the sunshine song" with me after three of four days of being away. I was roaming the isles in the grocery store, but of course I did and though I had a few spectators who must have thought I was crazy it was totally worth it to here her sweet little voice singing to me/ with me.

I love this girl and I love to here her sing! She LOVES to sing and will do it loudly and proudly no matter where she is! One of the many things I love about her! Watch out Taylor Swift! ;)



noah sings a lot too, it's oh so pretty:

3 comments:

dangeruseire.blogspot.com said...

Awesome, how precious.
I miss you guys


Love Uncle

Shanae said...

wow, Kaiya has a good voice! Aaron loves that song too. He always sings it to the me and the kids:) Videos are so fun to see how big the kids are getting. I can not believe Noah, he is so big, crazy!

Becky said...

So cute! I totally forgot about that song.