Sunday, March 13, 2011

do you love chocolate?

If you're like me, this is kind of a silly question. It's like asking if I like to breathe or sleep. Of course I do! In fact I can't live without it!!

So I was entirely excited when my aunt and uncle gave us some chocolates to taste...I asked where they got it because it was some of the best I had ever had. And guess what!? They made it and had started selling it where they live (North Carolina)!

It is SOOOO sooooo good! Everyone deserves to eat chocolate like this. The people around their parts call it their crack, because they cannot gt enough (and I totally understand why, in fact it's probably a good thing that they are in North Carolina and I can't get some everyday... ). 

So check out their blog (by clicking on the word blog), for all their flavors. Leave a comment if you want to order some(which I of course strongly suggest for a surreal chocolate experience)! 

My favorites? 
the plain truffle and the sea salt caramel.
I also LOOVE the turtle. 

they have some really fun and unique flavors as well. Check out the picture below, those are some of the options you can order. 

it's oh so goooooooood!

2 comments:

Shanae said...

so I guess I need to bring you some country mercantile to try;) in two weeks!!!

Chad said...

you do! and you really need to try this!