Monday, March 07, 2011

rock climbing

When chad and I went on our first date ever, we went rock climbing. He told me that someday he would have a little girl that he would take rock climbing and that she'd be a little rock climbing star.

Funny how things work out! Here we are ten years, two kids later with a girl who loves to rock climb!






4 comments:

Baker Family said...

Noah is getting into it too! Looks like fun! He's getting so big, I can't believe it, I know I say that a lot, but it's true, I'm so sad i'm missing them grow up. You guys need to come out here soon!

Shanae said...

how fun, we will have to go together when we move. Kali has wanted to go rock climbing EVERY time she would see a wall in Hawaii but they would never let her go, saying she was to little. I love going as well, SO FUN! GO KAIYA!

Koren Crosby said...

fun fun fun! someday i guess i need to try it.

Erin said...

how fun! brady does that all the time at one of our playgrounds!