Joann's has free project and this was one of them, they're like monster potato heads, with velcro mix and match pieces. One is on Noah's bed and one is on Kaiya's bed. It keeps them (especially Noah) thoroughly entertained.
used my cool new foot for this too:
I made this duvet cover for kaiya's bed. It was my ugly, old comforter from when I was a kid, and it definitely needed an update. We like it.
Kaiya got her hands on this hand me down, from a bag of stuff. It's an adult size, large, pink, tunicy, shirt thingy, with lots of lace. She instantly needed it.
so i made it smaller for her and her she is spinning her heart out:
It's long and twirly and everything she wanted and hoped it would be.
She's as happy as a clam.
Noah got two new pairs of reversible pants. He's rocking the grey linen side here (the other side is blue and green stripes)
Here's the butt panel: ( I highly recommend this book--where I got this pattern love it.)
In the bottom picture he's rocking the demin, green circles, and brown cars pants (the reverse of this is the green circles and the butt panel is green and brown vertical stripes, i should be taking pictures of their reverse sides but I like these sides the best)
Happy weekend!
6 comments:
Love the potato heads, such a great idea!!
i love those too!!! what an awesome idea! you should sell those...i would buy some!
Look at you crafty crafty now!!! I love it all. One day I will be as fancy as you!!!!!!
Cute stuff!
you rad. i need to get my sewing on, but i sorta stink at it when i comes to clothes and that is what i want to make!
you are so creative!! love the little potato head things hehe
Post a Comment