five!!!
she is not good at sharing her dog sometimes...
Kaiya came home and opened a few presents.
She got make up...
Thanks to our friends who own some horses, Kaiya got to spend an hour taking care of and riding this silly horse:
He has twin 5 year old boys that own him and ride him and love him, so he was very playful and funny. He nuzzled his face into bellies, and looked at us sideways. He even nibbled on my bum as I walked him around the arena!
Noah found a tractor to play with, which is pretty much his dream come true.
And the rest of the family watched:
Kaiya loved that she got to walk around and then trot on the horse:
I got to take a lap with her
and so did Noah
Chad got to walk her around a couple of times, and run her around!
Noah loved the horse:
love this one, taken right after the horse licked him:
Then we picked up Kaiya's last minute cake...what can I say? We already had a friend party and have been busy on the house. So we paid more than we really wanted to for a cake from Maggie Moo's; but that's ok, birthdays only happen once a year.
It was open just for me! Moo.
The thing that she was most excited for was opening the presents (of course), I don't think she even had one bite of cake first.
spongebob even came:
our sweet GG eating cake: |
We had lots of family in town! Auntie Lori and Gage were here too!
Here is the birthday girl pooped at the end of a long day!
Love this little girl so much! I'm glad so she's a part of our family!
She is so funny always saying things that seem too smart for someone her age. Such as "mom, you are going to miss my littleness." A few days before she turned five, she was so right! I am going to miss her littleness. But I love her bigness too!
She's always keeping us on our toes, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaiya! We sure miss her littleness around here! Love seeing little glimpses of your house. I want more!
What a fun birthday!! I am so glad we got to see her that morning, even if it was just a quick visit!!!
Kaiya,
you are just so BEAUTIFUL!!!! just like your momma;)
Can not wait to see you again SOON!
love these pics! so cute- i sure love those guys!
Post a Comment