We have been so busy and having lots of fun! Sadly my blog has been neglected in the process!
Here are some things that have happened lately:
I'm having a baby on October 13th or 16th--we have some awesome
ultrasound pictures of our cutie rubbing their face and a foot....but no
crotch shot because we decided to wait to find out until he/she is
born. I'm currently 22 weeks along.
Kaiya played soccer and I was her coach (during my first trimester)!
Kaiya graduated from kindergarten
Noah turned two!! He loves to be outside, play with guns and shovels, digging in the dirt and cuddling. He likes to count and sing the alphabet but only says one to two words at a time. He is so fun to be around and makes everyone smile! We love him!!
Kaiya is a big reader now and we just heard her reading Llama, Llama Red Pajama to Noah through their bedroom door (they're supposed to be asleep) and Noah is giggling away.
He started going pee in the potty but he will not poop yet!
We finished part of our basement adding a new room and living area! I'm in love with the extra space! I more than glad to be finishing up with all the dirt and dust that has been a constant n our lives for months now!
Mostly we have been enjoying summer! We took a fun trip to Seattle to visit my parents. We also went to Hawaii in December and I still haven't posted our fun family pictures we got with chads family!
I read some of my older posts, and want to keep the blog updated because its really fun to go back and see them! Im updating one event at a time!
1 comment:
congrats on the baby on the way!!!! how exciting! And way to go on being a coach during your first semester! Loved reading your updates! Keep them coming.
Lindsay
Post a Comment