I will post the WHOLE story later, but suffice to say, SHE IS HERE! ;)
She is the most beautiful little girl in the world, I'll post some pictures here that I took with my phone and then the real good ones from the camera later.
*rofl* She does look a lot like me -- but since that first day she's looked more and more like Melissa! She even has some of quirky stuff that she definately got from Melissa. ;)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, she looks just like Chad. That is awesome. Can't wait to meet her in person.
*rofl* She does look a lot like me -- but since that first day she's looked more and more like Melissa! She even has some of quirky stuff that she definately got from Melissa. ;)
Btw, we really would love it if you guys want to visit. Just give us a ring when you have time! ;)
Congratulations! She is an angel. We hope to see you when you are here sometime! -Josh&Tara
Post a Comment