Saturday, August 12, 2006

Kaiya's Daily Adventures...

Another day in the life of Kaiya -- you can see below one of her (3 or 4) daily activties. This is one of my favorite ones. I decided to take a picture of what I see when she is sleeping (look at those beautiful lips!).



I also wanted to tell everyone thanks for visiting our little blog -- we love that you want to share in our lives with us. If there is anything you'd like to have us write about or that you'd like to see, please let us know! Thanks to all those who have visited us, given us support, help, and wonderful gifts! We appreciate all you do!

We were able to record some more movies and posted them below -- sorry for the poor quality, we're working on getting a better digital camcorder. :)

More Kaiya Videos: Sleeping on Dad, Carseat - Sleeping, Grandpa and Grandma Campbell w/ Kaiya, and Grandpa Campbell w/ Kaiya in the rocking chair.


PS -- If any links are broken, please just leave me a comment and I'll repair it! Thx.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to post more?

Chad said...

Of course! Making a post right now! :)

Anonymous said...

Monday PM Scot just showed us your pictures. Kiaya is beautiful. We feel so blessed to be her great grands. We love you all. Great Grandma Jeaneen and Great Grandpa Raymon Campbell