Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Life has been busy!


Ahhh! School started a couple of weeks ago and life with a new baby doesn't make it easy to post often.
Well Kaiya is doing awesome, she was almost thriteen pounds when I went to the Doctor last week, for her 5 week check-up. She is getting so big, I love it!
This picture is a couple of weeks ago, but it's so cute I had to put it up. She was passed out on the bed, so I took a couple of pictures.
I've been taking her to classes with me and it has worked out well. She does pretty good if she's fed and sleeping. Well even if she's not, she does really well.
Hope this finds you all happy and well. Bye for now.....

6 comments:

Chet said...

You know your baby has cleavage right? You guys should make her wear more modest clothes. come on.

lizzie said...

Look at those fingers! She looks like she could do awesome things on a piano in a few years with those.

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
She is beautiful. I hope all is going well with adjusting to your growing, beautiful family.
Scot Campbell

Anonymous said...

Kaiya is absolutely beautiful. I'm looking forward to some grandchildren of my own (hopefully soon!) Wish you well and if you stay in Hawaii long enough, maybe we will come and see you.
Love,
Aunt Diane

Melissa said...

Hi Scott and Diane,
It's good to hear from you. Congrats on Brandon's wedding! I'm sure you'll have grand kids in no time! :)

Melissa said...

Sorry about the spelling Scot!