Ahh! I haven't posted in a while -- I'll try to get some stuff up ASAP. My computer broke yesterday (apparently the MB ate itself, Sony says it's a known issue) -- so we had to run to town to grab an internal HDD enclosure so I could grab all the pictures and videos we've yet to upload to the webserver. Thanks goodness for recovery methods, eh!?
Anyway, things are great -- Kaiya is already weighing in at around 10 and a 1/2 lbs. She is growing so fast!! I can't believe she's three weeks old already in a few hours. Crazy.
Melissa had her two week checkup this week as well -- looks like she's healing fine! She's already lost half of her gained weight!! It's crazy to see her ankles again (I had forgotten what they looked like before!!). Melissa is doing an awesome job as a Mom; she's even taking a class right now on Thur/Fri that's 8 hours long. No joke -- 8 hours long. I'm amazed that she can keep it all together.
Miss ya'll. Hope everyone is doing great -- let us know if we can do anything for you. Take care.
~Chad, Melissa, & Kaiya
PS -- I'll finish the "birthing" story in the next post or two, sorry to keep you waiting!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment