Thursday, October 26, 2006

Beach Baby

This is the last picture we took before the camera died- I didn't get any at the beach.
It was so much fun to take Kaiya in the water at Hukilau beach. We've taken her to the beach before, but when we finally got there after making sure we had packed everything she could possible need, set up the tent and got it all situated she was hungry; So I fed her and then she proceeded to fall asleep. Needless to say we didn't get to bring her in the water that day.
On the day of the earthquake it was sooooo hot because the electricity was out for hours and we couldn't turn on our normal array of fans to keep us cool- it was a perfect day to go to the beach. We got there and took her in immediately, we weren't going to let her all sleep this time. We slowly brought her in the water and eventually we were about waist to chest deep. She seemed to really like it, she was kicking around and making cute baby noises. It was awesome; I can't wait to take her again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh max and mindy love this picture....its mooooeeee cuteo....
I cant wait to see the cutest baby in the hole world...mmm
xoxooxoxox

Anonymous said...

legs spread like that if she was nkd that would be lovely