
Yep, that's my husband dressed to look like me- it's not me in case the clothes confused you.
We tried to go to a Halloween party on Friday the 13th, but we ended up leaving because the baby was unbelievably tired and had just fallen asleep. We didn't think strobe lights and a crazy party would be conducive to her staying asleep, and we definitely didn't want her to wake up. So we dropped of our dirty pudding with worms in it and took her home.
So even though we didn't really go to a party, Chad was dressed like a woman so I thought you would all like to see it.
P.S. Those are some of maternity clothes he has on... in case you were wondering.
2 comments:
I can't believe my wife posted this picture. *hangs his head in shame*
*grin*
Man Moo, I thought you married a man not a girl...Chad I wouldn't be too proud of this picture!!!
Post a Comment