Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Tropical Baby


" My Tropical Baby", thats a song they sing at the PCC, and it's a perfect name for this post. Our beautiful little baby with a plumeria in her hair. It's funny cause Kaiya and I were just about to go for a walk and it stayed in her hair the whole time.
Kaiya is eight weeks old now and she weighs 15 pounds and is 25-26 inches long, somehwere in between. She is smiling like crazy especially when she wakes up from a particularly restfull nap, it's so stinkin' cute.
We're all doing awesome... hope you are too! :)

4 comments:

lizzie said...

I just can't even believe how much that girl looks like Chad. Melissa, you are looking great.

Melissa said...

Thanks, I feel pretty good too! She does look a lot like her Dad except for the blue eyes and dark hair- that from me! :)

Anonymous said...

I do think that this is the cutest baby I have ever seen (ummmm...oh wait I am sure it is the cutest baby I have ever seen)and the prettiest Momma ever....cheeeeeeeehhhooooo!!!

Melissa said...

Okay who the heck wrote those? Don't be anonymous, put your name- Crazy people!:)