Friday, February 16, 2007

Piggy Wigglies







Whenever Kaiya sleeps with the pink crochet blanket Great Grandma Doren made her, she wiggles around and gets really comfortable by shoving her little toes and fingers through the holes, until all ten of her appendages are sticking through them. The first time she did it I thought "oh how cute, her toes accidentally got stuck in the holes." I kept pulling them out, and she kept putting them back in. Now I know that it's not an accident and I just let her stick them through the holes so that she can finally fall asleep.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The top picture was right when she woke up.

micah said...

That is funny. It is really crazy that kids that young have quirks in their personalities. I am assuming the weird ones she gets from Chad and the nice ones she gets from Melissa.