

I always try to get her hair in a ponytail, but she gets really mad when I try and shakes her head back and forth. The other day when she was swaddled, to go to sleep, I took advantage of her immobility and did her hair. She didn't like it too much- but there was nothing she could do about it! :)
4 comments:
Oh my word! I guess I knew you were married but I didn't know you lived in Hawaii and had a baby! Thats crazy!
Greetings from Utah. And Grats on the baby she is a cutie.
Hey thanks! I was thinking about you the other day. Wierd you posted! You married? Working? Etc.
Good to hear from ya!
Wow she is getting so big, You all look so happy and healthy, We hope all is going well for you guys,
We love and miss you.
Josh&Ang
Hi Josh and Ang! We miss you guys too. Coming to Hawaii anytime soon?
Post a Comment