Woot. 3 days down, 19 to go! I can't believe it's the weekend tomorrow already; I guess the week did go by quicker than I thought it would.
Well, I didn't really do a lot today. In fact, it was probably the most uneventful day so far. I bet I could sum it up in about 5 lines.
1. Work
2. Class
3. Cleaning
4. Ate cookie dough (lots of it)
5. Watched "The Office" and "Scrubs," but I missed the beginning of "The Office" because they keep changing the darn times!!
Grandma Doren told me that you guys went to bed early last night. She said that Kaiya kept waking up--that's a bummer, make sure to watch the last bit of "The Office," you'll be in for a surprise. I can't wait to talk to you in the morning on Skype. Call me as early as you want, I'm going to bed pretty early tonight.
Ah, I forgot to mention, Katie dropped by--we watched a little TV and ate a bunch of candy (I feel so sick now). She seems to be doing good, just misses her boyfriend. *gag*
Anyway, give my (big) little girl a big kiss for me! <3 Love you guys!
1 comment:
you ate too much candy and cookie dough eh? Sounds like lots of fun! I'm glad Katie came and hung out with you; you can keep each other comapny. Love ya lots!
I gave Kaiya a HUGE hug for you.
xxxooo
Post a Comment