Saturday, May 19, 2007

Flyin' Solo: Day 4, Friday

Yesterday really started at around 12am--I thought I was going to go to bed, but when I was laying there alone, I got really sad, and got up and started to watch comedies (on the best movie website in the world). It helped me cheer up... but I ended up falling asleep at almost 5am.

So, Matt called me around 6am (less than an hour later) and we talked for about an hour; after that, I crashed again--so I missed English class. Oh well.

After I woke up, I just worked and then watched some episodes of "Scrubs" (which is now my favorite show) before I headed to my Exercise class--it sure feels good to be running and working out again. :D I can't wait until you guys see the results when you get back!

After that, I headed to town to see the Korean Market with a couple of my Korean friends--one of them is the daughter of my old Stake President's wife in Korea, who "adopted" me while I was there (she emailed me every week until my mission was over). Of course, while we were driving down, her Mom called, so I was able to talk to her for the first time in four years! It was awesome--she is an amazing lady.

So, now, I've got some great Korean food, I got to talk to my adopted-Korean "mom," and I have unlimited, un-viewed episodes of "Scrubs" to watch. Yay.

Now to just get these cabinets painted... and stop getting outbid on the "Little Einstein" DVDs!!

2 comments:

micah said...

Chad, you make me laugh.

Melissa said...

Whoa...you went to bed wayyyyy tooooo late!
Well love ya and try to go to sleep at a reasonable time.

P.S. have a good time at church.

xxxooo