Sunday, May 20, 2007

Flyin' Solo: Day 5, Saturday

Saturday was pretty mundane, but was interspersed with moments of intense excitement and/or joy--whenever Melissa called me, that is.

I pretty much laid around all day: I watched "Scrubs" until 4am Sunday morning, ate all my Red Bean Bread that I bought from the Korean market, finished a box of very tasty "Fruity Pebbles," cleaned up the house a bit, admired the results of Sara's (Katie's BFF) new hair dye job that she forced her new boy-toy into doing, and, well, that's about it.

At least I'm caught up on "Scrubs" now--although, I read that the next season is supposed to be the last one. Darn funny TV show.

Anyway, I have ward council meeting in about an hour, so it looks like it's going to be a full day of church activities. Miss you guys lots, and love you more. SWYL (Skype with ya later).