Thursday, October 25, 2007

"At least now we know it's genetic"


Thats what Chad said last night as we witnessed for the first time, our child rolling around using baby hate language, that we couldn't understand, in her sleep. She wanted her midnight snack and she was angry--this woman does not like to wait. It made me laugh and yes, reminded me of all the stories other people have about me talking in my sleep. Usually it involves some sort of yelling or swear words (what?). I'm a mean sleeper and now we know Kaiya is too. The good thing is that I hardly do it anymore. The other good thing is that Kaiya doesn't know any swear words.

These are her new funny faces. She thinks it's so funny. So do I.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know how I used to say I hope you get a baby just like you well your in for a great ride hold on and enjoy oh love the faces and hair

Stephanie said...

hahahahaha! keep her away from that TVA playground- she may learn a few colorful phrases! ;)

star said...

I love the faces too! She is so fun!

Shanae said...

How cute is that dress! I love that you captured that face:) ADORABLE!

lizzie said...

I can't believe you yell in your sleep. I can't believe she yells in her sleep. That is hilarious. I'm glad she doesn't know any swear words. Probably a good thing for all of you.

Anonymous said...

I am going to say......I love this. I remember you could make me cry in your sleep....hahaha...a very mean sleeper, I always thought it had something to do with pined up anger.
But I don't see how perfect, lovely Kaiya could have that... :D

Erin said...

she is hillarious. whenever she comes into nursery she always makes that face at something. It always brings a huge smile to my face and lots of loud laughter from the teachers!