Wednesday, November 21, 2007

bath time



She loved the bubbles, this being her first time having them in the bath, but she had no interest in smiling for the camera. I think she was still trying to figure out what they were. I love our green tiles in the bathroom, there such a soothing shade of green. If you click on the picture to make them bigger you will notice that the tiles match her eyes, too:). One of the many unexpected lovely perks you get for living in one of the oldest buildings at TVA.

4 comments:

lizzie said...

I love her curls. And her eyes really are beautiful.

echo said...

i really dig the green color. i am a huge green fan in all shades, except maybe neon. oh, by the way, marc and i wanted to come visit the other day but we don't know what apt # you are in.?

Melissa said...

I really do like them too! We live in E220--Come visit anytime!:)

Anonymous said...

love to bath her, get my hand between her legs I would make her orgasm multiple times