but what was your favorite side dish? Mine was the stuffing and the jell-o fruit salad. The reason I liked the fruit salad so much was because the flavors were perfect together, and the pieces of fruit were tiny like little slivers instead of big chunks. The stuffing was classic with bits of cranberries in it and it had the best flavor. Did you have any side dishes that were to die for this year? What was your favorite?
getting ready to pray
getting ready to pray




3 comments:
We had some senior missionary couples over and one of them brought this apples and yams side dish that I LOVED! I also loved her cranberry jello- yum.
What the heck? Where did you get to have Thanksgiving? My favorite side dish is actually the shrimp cocktail I ate the whole time I was cooking.
haha, shrimp coctail while you were cooking eh? Did you make it too? Your funny! That is Chad's parents house is K'olina.
Post a Comment