Saturday, November 24, 2007

Oh yeah




and these are the pies I made that I feel way too proud of.

8 comments:

Chad said...

My wife is an awesome baker! :D

echo said...

they look so good!! i have never been very good at pies. totally impressed!

lizzie said...

Ooo la la! They look so tasty. Makes me want to make another apple pie. Mmmm.

Stephanie said...

i have made two apple pies in the last couple of days and neither of them look even close in appeal and tastiness-- way to go!

Melissa said...

In the end the apple pie tasted good and looked okay, but it had a few near fatalities while in the process of being made. I'm just glad it turned out decently cause I thought it was a goner at least twice. I think everyone here is an apple pie making pro except me,I bet yours were all very delicious, I wish I could taste them. This was my first experience, and I will have to say that although it takes some time and energy I will be doing it again. It's fun and tasty.

The Varo's said...

Melissa!! This pie looks so good. The decision to leave was a pretty quick one so we're still in shock a bit. I am so glad you are using the decorations...everytime you see the lights twinkle, I want you to think of me...ha ha ha.

Melissa said...

oh I will!;)

AJ said...

that looks amazing!