here 's the end of our little story..."waahaaahaaahhaa""hahahahahahaha"
"oh man, you crack me up!"
"All right I'm outta here, mwah love ya!" (blows me a kiss and then gets up and starts hitting the wall.)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I miss you guys, I am happy you keep up on your blog.....even though it makes me a little bit sad...you know being so far away. But anyway thanks for keeping up on it... she is so cute, I cant stand it hahaha I love you and miss you guys a lot. xoxox come to London and see me..umm...now
she wins for most personality- seriously! i feel like amby is like this a lot of the time and fear the day and am excited for the time when he is old enough to be this animated!
3 comments:
I miss you guys, I am happy you keep up on your blog.....even though it makes me a little bit sad...you know being so far away. But anyway thanks for keeping up on it... she is so cute, I cant stand it hahaha
I love you and miss you guys a lot.
xoxox
come to London and see me..umm...now
she wins for most personality- seriously! i feel like amby is like this a lot of the time and fear the day and am excited for the time when he is old enough to be this animated!
I LOVE IT !!! Me and Brain had a good laugh !
Post a Comment