oh man. i would love to run the marathon with you next year. i was actually training for it this year and then i pulled some muscles in my foot and was out of it for like two weeks and then was never able to get back on schedule. i would really love to have a partner to help me stay motivated!
3 comments:
I think this post is great! It is just a simple moment, but you chose to preserve it. I love it!
No I can't see the pictures...make them work...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
oh man. i would love to run the marathon with you next year. i was actually training for it this year and then i pulled some muscles in my foot and was out of it for like two weeks and then was never able to get back on schedule. i would really love to have a partner to help me stay motivated!
Post a Comment