Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gordon B. Hinckley


I feel so blessed to know that Gordon B. Hinckley is a true prophet of God who communes with God on a regular basis, and gives us council on how he would have us live our lives. This is so good because Heavenly Father knows how we will be truly happy. We can know the council he gives us is from Heavenly Father, and is good and true by the way we feel when we follow the things he asks us to do.
This article written by our prophet in this months Ensign (church magazine), is just another piece of evidence that the church is true. You can feel of it's truthfulness and feel of our prophets and Heavenly Father's love for us, just by reading it. The holy ghost lets us know it's true and good, by the warm peaceful feeling you get when you read it.
I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for the truths and knowledge that is brought into my live. I feel so blessed.

*if you don't want to read the whole thing, then read the part of the article that's titled "Four Imperatives". Although I think the whole thing is worth reading.

1 comment:

AJ said...

Thank you for that sweet post.