Friday, December 14, 2007

I just couldn't resist...

and yes I'm obsessed with my child.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1381619962

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

ahahahahahha! quite possibly the most awesome thing i have seen this month... maybe even this year. that was amazing! the expressions were perfect!

Melissa said...

Glad you liked it! And I have to thank you for commenting on my lonely blog. I'm sure you notice that on at least half of my post your the solo commenter! Much mahalo my friend;)

echo said...

that was so so so funny!

Anonymous said...

Melissa loved this!!! Josh and I laughed for hours... it was too cute!!!! Okay, so putting more pictures onto your little entry... don't ask me how I do it... I just do it but you can't really place them to the right or left they all have to be positioned center for some reason!! But sometimes it doesn't work like our Prague pictures for some reason didn't upload... o well!! Good luck!!