I haven't eaten at Burger King since I was eleven and my Dad would buy whoppers for a dollar and make us eat the entire thing. Needless to say I hate whoppers and Burger King. But apparently there are people who get angry when they are faced with the reality of not having a whopper. This is funny--you should watch it.I also find this humorous and quite cheesy. But worth watching and I agree 100%. What happened to Merry Christmas people? Political correctness-- blah.

And lastly this idea is genius. I really like them, but don't wear high heels all that often soooo, I don't think it's possible to justify spending $185 on them. I think she should make flats (or some sort of shoe) too though and maybe I would think about it (ha ha--yeah right). Check out the gallery and see all the different ways to wear them. Thats what I like about these the most--you can be creative.
And most importantly, as always:

1 comment:
brilliant ideas all around!
Post a Comment