

Jamie look! I wondered where these pictures were, we just uploaded all of the pix from Chad's old phone and here they are. For those of you who don't know, Kaiya has a prearranged marriage to Austin Lunt. This is the first and only picture they have together--on account of Austin living in Florida and NOT in Hawaii with us. Aren't they a cute couple? Sure she weighs more than he does, and Kaiya didn't even know he was sitting next to her, but who cares?
This was last christmas and the Kaista was almost 5 months old, we had just gotten her ears pierced seconds before this photo. (If I were in the picture you would see tears rolling down my face). I freaked out a little.
These were also on the phone:



1 comment:
ah, this warms my heart. i love looking at newborn photos of ambrose - he's still so young but has already grown so much.
your little one is so precious (have another!! haha)
Post a Comment