I found these on the computer today. She was about nine months old and she couldn't walk yet. She looks about the same but younger and chubbier. I love the reminder.
hey! have not been at the park much with this crappy weather! but as soon as it is gone we need to hit up the beach! oh, and i ordered some fabric scraps from that shop that you have a link to and so we need to find some fun stuff to do with it...
sweet--we can take the munch kins to the beach and we still need to go surfing!! I love the fabric scraps from there, i bought some and thats what I made the ponytail hoders and bobby pins with.
5 comments:
that 2nd pic is just adorable!
these remind me of amby boy- love the chub. she does look the same, but at the same time has just grown up a ton!
She's got some nice tan skin going on.
hey! have not been at the park much with this crappy weather! but as soon as it is gone we need to hit up the beach!
oh, and i ordered some fabric scraps from that shop that you have a link to and so we need to find some fun stuff to do with it...
sweet--we can take the munch kins to the beach and we still need to go surfing!! I love the fabric scraps from there, i bought some and thats what I made the ponytail hoders and bobby pins with.
Post a Comment