


is what I heard Chad telling Kaiya to do, so I went outside and saw this. she really didn't move a muscle and almost fell asleep, when Chad was outlining her body with chalk. when he was finished tracing her the first time she said "again", and laid down a few feet away so he could trace her again. she did that about three times, so by the time they were finished the hall was full of little Kaiya corpse outlines.
4 comments:
That is so hilarious! You can tell in the top pic (I think) that she looks so out of it AKA falling asleep. She was hilarious yesterday afternoon when Chad brought her down to play, too. I asked, "Did she just wake up or something?" But no, just Kaiya being Kaiya.
she is so funny.
we should make monday morning beach days a regular thing!
ah- this is so funny! i love her personality so much! i feel like she is an older, female version of amby (you know, theyre both chubby, sassy, awesome...).
cutest corpse ever!
Post a Comment