What: some sort of craftiness this time, next time... who knows)
When: Wednesday morning at eleven (unless general consensus on comments dictates otherwise...wed=my day off=enrichment NIGHT so we have to do it in the morning time, this time)
Where: my clubhouse e220
Why: because we love you (remember the mickey mouse club)?
and there is going to be something magnificent to eat, so please come join my club...
thank-you =)
thank-you =)
*Ashley maybe you can teach how to embroider? That would be awesome! let me know.
4 comments:
On the "M" mtg: I'm there! - only concern is Addi's nap is around 11-11:30 ish so if she's crazy tired or going down, I'll miss it. I have large curtains that I want to make into smaller curtains ... can I bring that to do???
On the camera:
Several people I have talked to who are into photography have suggested the Nikon d40. I found it on fotoconnections.com with 2 extra lenses (wide angle and telephoto in addition to the regular lense), carrying case, tripod, USB port (for immediate download without having to have computer handy), 2 GB memory card, tripod, etc. etc. etc. for the price of a usual body and lens (around $500). So if you do get that camera, I would recommend using that site - WAY cheapr. Plus it totes free shipping ... we'll see if that changes though. :)
great idea!! i would love to join, but my issue is getting over to laie. if i know soon enough in advance i could plan ahead though.
I wanna be part of the nm- club!!!! Sounds like fun to me.
You still doing this club? Sounds like fun~ Let me know! Matti
Post a Comment