Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Class time

Kaiya and I started going to "preschool", as we call it, when she turned 18 months old. It's called Ho'ala Na Pua and it's basically like preschool but we sing Hawaiian songs, and learn some things about the culture as well. We even go on field trips, and the best part is that there are lots of other little kids for Kaiya to play with. Here are some pictures of our adventures:

Kaiya and Kali were so funny on their way to class, they kept stopping and twisting and giggling

two cute, silly girls.

Kaiya and auntie Keahe, chillin on the bench

I liked the colors in this picture

Kaiya and Addi were looking for the dog

This is the Kahuku Library kids' corner as you can see it was lots of fun.

Then we sang songs and Kaiya got to hold up the pig sign that said "oink, oink". What a big girl.

5 comments:

ashley said...

see ya at the zoo tommorrow????

Melissa said...

yep! :)

Anonymous said...

hey melissa

here's the link to all kaiya's fotos

luv luv

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joelboi/sets/72157604603386049/

Jennelle said...

aaaaaw....I love when little kids playing together, I think they get excited to find someone their own size. Looks like she had fun!

Noelle said...

We missed the library. Last time it was chaotic so we didn't go this time. It looks like it was better or maybe it's because Kaiya is easier then Drew and Brody!