Saturday, June 07, 2008

We're Back!!

I missed you fellow bloggers and friends, we are back after a long absence in the blogging world it felt kinda weird not to be here. We were so busy that I didn't really take anytime to blog at all and I feel like I have so much more time on my hands when I don't blog, but I love to do it. Anyway we have pictures but I can't find our camera chord so I stole these from my sis in law. Luke and Kaiya had a blast together. Luke is only about six months older than Kaiya so I foresee them having lots of fun together in the course of their growing up years.

Luke and Kaiya sitting on there animals a cow and elephant

scooting on Luke's new scooter

Here are some highlights of our trip:
  • seeing all of our families and getting to spend time with them


  • going with Kate and Dan to get their endowments out the night before the wedding--very sweet


  • going to their temple ceremony--even sweeter


  • going to the reception at the same place as Chad and my reception was held and having the tinglies, remembering what that night was like for us four and half years ago. And seeing a first hand reminder of what it feels like to be the newest of newlyweds. Lovey dovey and so in love.


  • Kaiya helping her self to as many mini eclairs as she could hold in her two hands while dancing and twisting on the dance floor in her blue tutu, with chocolate allover her face (and shirt)


  • seeing our bestest of pallies Jamie, Brian and Austin in vegas baby.


  • TARGET (oh how I miss you)


  • a goodbye bbq in the backyard the day before we left.

not so memorable was the flight home and having to take our car to get it fixed right when we got home, on account of a bad battery and ALL the belts needing to be changed. cha ching--they made a lot of money on us that day. Oh well at least it's safe to drive now.


so were back and we'll be posting our photo post soon. Glad to be back. :)

7 comments:

The Price Family said...

I was just saying to Jesse the other day that I hadn't seen you for awhile. This explains it. I'm glad you are back!!!

ashley said...

yea, glad your back... we will see you at the park soon i am sure!

Noelle said...

Yay! Hope to see you soon.

Stephanie said...

hooray you've returned! i would love to see a photo of kaiya in that tutu with the chocolate face- love it! also, i am very excited to be in close proximity of a target reeeeeeel soon! welcome home!

Brady said...

I am so happy you had a great trip! Seeing the Fam is always the best. I am so jealous about your trip to Target!!! Only a few more weeks until I get to go there again!

I know, I know I am such a procrastinator! I want to do something with everyone...you Ashley, Echo etc. before we leave...I think a beach day would be perfect! I think Echo gets back in a few days so we should all plan something. It has been crazy busy in the dorms and I need to get out of here for a bit.

Glad you had a safe and wonderful trip!

Jennelle said...

Sorry that last post was from me but I was signed in under Brady....my brain has decided to take a vacation today!

Erin said...

oh target, i can't wait to walk in your doors in a few weeks!!!
i'm so glad you guys are back! I kept wondering where you were! geeze! looks like you had a blast!