This is the little mermaid doll that chelsea sent up with GG, carley, and max. she LOVES it!! she makes it walk and combs her hair and takes baths with it. It's definitely her new favorite toy.
thats really cute. she has so much personality. I love her little voice too. I will miss that about luke when his voice is not so little and cute anymore... :(
6 comments:
way cute! i like the pic of her brushing the mermaids hair.
sign her up for an awesome expression contest! i am sure those exist... :)
her scrunch face might just win!!
Awwww Yay!!!! Im glad she loves it, I just wish I could have been there.. Love you guys!!!!
~Chels
love you to chels!! :) come up next time!;)
thats really cute. she has so much personality. I love her little voice too. I will miss that about luke when his voice is not so little and cute anymore... :(
Post a Comment