Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Free for you

My FIRST giveway!! I've always thought it'd be fun to do one, soooo I decided that it was about time to just DO it.


This frame was modge-podged with scrapbooking paper. It's a tree motif and your photo will go right on the top branch. Kinda like a family tree(if you put a picture of your family in it) :).

I have a few of these frames I've made which I plan on putting in my shop sometime soon. This one has a few minor imperfections, being that it's my first, but those will go by unnoticed to the naked eye.

So please leave me a comment. I will hold a random drawing and announce the winner on friday morning.

17 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

wow so artsy. you rock.

Anonymous said...

You have so much talent in just your little pinky TOE! :) Don't worry you don't have to put me in the drawing (on the count of shipping it) But I LOVE looking at your creativity and had to tell you that I found a new fabric/paper desighner that I just love and wanted to make sure you new about her because it immediatly made me think of you, you will go crazy for her stuff!

Heather Bailey
http://www.heatherbailey.typepad.com/

diana palmer said...

oooh, pick me

Stephanie said...

mememeeeeeeeeeeeeee! pick meeee! :)

Noelle said...

I would love that but Kurt would kill me if I won and tried to hide it in my luggage! I love your craftiness!

lizzie said...

you can send it over here if you want to.

stef j. said...

matches Gwen's room PERFECTLY ... can i bribe you :)

Melissa said...

hmm stef, I may be willing to accept some sort of bribery. but only if its' really good. :)

actually I'm just using a random number generator, then it takes the decision off of my hands. that's the easy way out. :)

star said...

Ooooh, you truly are our modern day Martha.

Brian said...

comment

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

My husband struggles...

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

that is amazing.... I cant wait until I can have one... If I don't win then I will just have to buy one when you put them up in your store....

ashley said...

cute melissa, very cute!

you wanna come and watch project runway again tonight?

Erin said...

geeze...you are amazing! how did you do this, because i want to learn. you should make a craft blog with angie and teach people to make things! you are amazing!

Mary Boyd said...

That is so adorable. I love the talent and craftiness that you have. I miss you guys.

Mary

Amy said...

You don't know me but you have the most ADORABLE daughter ever! And that frame would look just perfect in our new place so please please please!