Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I forgot to post

my pictures from kaiya's party and some from her actual bday.
Kaiya woke up to find a big balloon bouquet from her daddy. It has a big Elmo balloon in it that sings when you tap it. The Ipu making happened in the morning of her birthday. Then we made some cupcakes. Kaiya helped put the ingredients in the bowl and stir them up. and decorated them with yellow frosting and pink frosting flowers on them.
Then we took them outside and shared with friends and whoever was near. We can always find friends not too far away when you live where we live. It was a last minute thing, but I didn't want to NOT do something special on the actual day of her birth. She means too much to me, and I wish it was still her birthday so I could sensibly spoil her some more. She did get her own pack of strbursts today, does that count for prolonged birthday celebration?









2 comments:

The Waldon Family said...

This looks like the best birthday party ever! You are such a good mom, I loved the pictures!

Anonymous said...

awesome.... SO I was thinking that she should be a gymnest and go to the Olympics....ok, I am glad we both agree...

your such a cool mom, nice pictures!