Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I AM my mother...

This is what I would look like in 1986! GO here to yearbook yourself, it's really funny.

This is EXACTLY, what my moms looks like in some family photos that we got taken in the eighties (except prettier, with a normal looking face)!! She had on a shirt that looked like that, I swear she had on a pearly necklace too and the hair is identical!! Whahahahaha, if we were the same age we would be twins almost.

Mom, do you know what picture I'm talking about? haha it's too funny.

8 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

wow great hair! that's funny.

ashley said...

that is so funny! i think i would look just like my mom too.

diana palmer said...

this totally freaked me out

Melissa said...

I know it freaked me out too every time I opened my blog, so I hurriedly put up a new post.

Anonymous said...

oww oww!!!

Matti said...

That's funny. I totally tried to yearbook myself for about 30 minuted but could never come up with a good one. I even tried male and female options. Actually I made a much more handsome guy than girl.

Melissa said...

haha!! Matti, yeah right!

Mary Boyd said...

That was so much fun! Seriously, Matti is so gorgeous I find that extremely hard to believe. I didn't look like my mom at all, but that's because I look like my daddy. So much fun! Thanks!