On Saturday night we had a girl's night. It was so fun--normally the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2, would not be a movie that I would go see in the theater. I'm glad I went though because the movie was really good and it was so much fun to go with these funny/crazy woman. I forgot how fun girls nights can be ( I left the other one early and missed the real fun part. haha!! skinny jeans shanae) .
Thanks ladies for the perfect girly girls night out.
Oh yeah and did I mention that Shanae took this picture by holding the camera? She has LONG arms--I'm still not even sure how she got us all in that shot. Good job Shanae.
9 comments:
oh man how fun! and do i see BLONDE haired melissa in the background there??? so cute! i think echo must have been channeling you guys some how because she suggested we do this tomorrow night. crazy. i guess we wont make you come twice :)
ditto on steph ... are you a blonde now??
p.s. i like the pic up top. cute!
Good for you, glad you are taking time for you, you deserve it.
wow, i guess i've been gone for awhile but its wierd that i only recognize two faces out of that photo. i'm so out of the hi loop.
and sounds like such a fun night.
ya Melissa...are you blonde now? i want a good updated picture if thats the case. That girls night sounds like a blast! I should definitely get out for that sometime...you are so beautiful by the way. that is a great picture of you!
I love your new hair cut and color, you look so HOT!!!!!
Yes that's me. Yes my hair is blond. If I would have known that it would have caused such a commotion I would have done it months ago. ;)
Although I just did it on a whim...so I didn't really have months to think about it.
WHims... follow your whims Melissa! ;D These whims seem dependable... better than your gut! jk
I LOVE YOUR HAIR! You're a beautiful model! You always have been beautiful but this new do is like, the sauce on my meatloaf... the BEST PART! OH that was bad!
It's the frosting on the Strawberry pie from TED's bakery! [i just noticed that anything delightful to me is food related. how sad. ;D ]
i love you. i'm so glad we were VT companions for a while! Those were the good ole days! Let's get together soon! girls nights must stay implanted! YAY
xoxox
p.s. thanks for all the comments you leave on my blog! it makes me feel warm and fuzzy!
Post a Comment