Thursday, August 21, 2008

One of my favorites




Just posted this recipe for lentil and veggie tostadas on the recipe blog. It is one of my favorite things to cook for dinner, it's light and healthy with lots of veggies, and it takes very little time and effort. The perfect combination for me. Try it out I know you'll like it! =)

12 comments:

lizzie said...

Mmmmm. They look super tasty.

The Waldon Family said...

Wow!! That looks restaurant level yummy! I love looking at your blog, Melissa!

ashley said...

wow, that does look good! feel free to invite us over for dinner next time you make that!

Erin said...

oh my gosh. mouth watering! i cant wai tto try it!

stef j. said...

looks delicious! thanks

ashley said...

oh oh oh i love the header, so cute! how fun is that editing stuff?!?

and i am glad that your still my friend after the dog incident last night. she was eating her breakfast this morning holding her leg up, i almost cried when i saw her, but i am sure she will pull through.

Melissa said...

haha!! It's so sad, but so funny at the same time--just the way the whole thing went down cracks me up!

echo said...

those look so yummy!!

i am glad kaiya likes the princess headband i made her! if you know people who want some just let me know and i will whip some up for them for like 3 or 4 dollars. (for the price of the materials).

Jennelle said...

that looks sooo good...I think I am going to have to try that....now!

Noelle said...

Those look SO good! and nothing looks good to me anymore!

mama t said...

Aloha.

I have enjoyed looking through all of your posts! What a great Blog. I really get a glimpse into what a sweet Loving lady you are, and such a special Mama! Thanks for this awesome recipe, I will be making this one!
See you when we get back from the mainland...aloha, Trisha and Liliana

Matti said...

Whoa! Those look absolutely delicious!! I will have to try those when my appetite comes back!